- This event has passed.
KensWineGuide.com Wine Tasting
October 24, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This is tasting that has been a couple of years in the making. Ken has been a long time supporter of ours, but more importantly he has been a long time wine aficionado. Winner of the 2013 Wine Blog Award and a 2014 Wine Blog Award finalist, Ken knows a thing or two about wine tasting. Ken regularly holds wine tastings at his house, but this time around, we decided that we would have one of his tastings at the store. Together we have picked out a few wines that we agree are good and worth tasting, some that we have had at our store in the past and some new ones we will be promoting for the first time at the tasting. For those that do not know what Ken is about check out his website at www.kenswineguide.com, for those that know and have tasted wines with Ken before, you know what a treat tasting wines with him is. We will be offering 20% off of any bottle of wine purchased from the tasting, so not only a great tasting but also some great savings. Here is the list of wines we will be tastings this evening…
- Legado del Conde Albarino 2013 $16 (KWG 92)
- Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2013 $35 (KWG 91)
- Pine Ridge Dijon Chardonnay 2012 $30 (KWG 92)
- Belle Glos Clark & Telephone Pinot Noir 2013 $45 (KWG 95)
- Trivento “Amado Sur” Malbec Blend 2012 $16 (KWG 90)
- Susana Balbo “Signature” Malbec 2012 $25 (KWG 91)
- Merriam Vineyards “Windacre” Merlot 2010 $30 (KWG 91)
- Robert Foley “Griffin” 2011 $40 (KWG 92)
- Hope to see you there.