- This event has passed.
KWG and Sue Wine Tasting
February 8, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us as we host Ken and Sue for a collaborative tasting.
Ken, from kenswineguide.com, has been a partner of ours for a long time. With a history that goes back years, Ken is a local wine reviewer that support not only us but great wines as well. Sue is a sales representative for a Mass-based distributor that has been calling on us for quite some time. Her presence at our store is not only welcomed by us but also by our patrons. Ken and Sue have decided to gang up to offer an exclusive tasting that is sure to be a show stopper.
Here are the wines we will be sampling:
• Emmolo 2017 Sauvignon Blanc (Napa Valley, CA) $25 SRP (KWG 92)
• William Fevre Chile 2018 Chardonnay “La Mision Reserva Especial” (Maipo Valley, Chile) $14 SRP (KWG 89)
• Calera 2016 Chardonnay “Central Coast” (CA) $25 SRP (KWG 91)
• San Felice 2016 “Campogiovanni Rosso di Montalcino” (Italy) $25 SRP (KWG 90)
• Famille Perrin 2017 “Coudoulet de Beaucastel” (Cotes du Rhone, France) $35 SRP (KWG 90)
• Beringer 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon “Reserve” (Knights Valley) $70 SRP (KWG 93)