- This event has passed.
Rosé Seminar with Ken’s Wine Guide
April 24, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Considering how successful this event was last year, why not do it again?
Last year’s Ken’s Wine Guide Rosé seminar was well received with many of the patrons leaving having felt like they learned something new. Enjoying the success of the first run, Ken thought it would be a great idea to host another rosé seminar. With the warmer days of spring and summer just around the corner, we happily obliged.
On Wednesday, April 24 starting at 7:30 PM, we will be hosting another Ken’s Wine Guide Rosé Seminar in our tasting lounge. This is a limited seating event with a $20 entrance fee–all proceeds will go to the Acton Food Pantry.
If you would like to join us please email Nic at [email protected]
1. Mas de la Dame 2017 Rosé du Mas Les Baux de Provence
2. La Crema 2018 “Rose of Pinot Noir” (Monterey)
3. Susana Balbo 2018 Rose “Signature” (Uco Valley, Argentina)
4. Calera 2017 Vin Gris of Pinot Noir (Central Coast)
5. Copain 2018 Rose “Tous Ensemble Rose of Pinot Noir”
6. Pratsch 2018 Rose (Organic Zweigelt)