We have some great new beers this week.
Everything from IPAs, Rye IPAs, Double IPAs and Scotch Ale (okay so it’s a lot of hops!).
- Exhibit A Danko-A delicious double dry-hopped IPA with rye
- Exhibit A We’re Going to Need you to Come in on Saturday-A nice Scotch ale made by one of our local favorites in Framingham…not a style often done locally!
- Exhibit A Demo Tape-Rewind IPA-a revisit of a Demo Tape favorite!
- Sam Adams New England Style IPA-Sam Adams throws it’s hat in the ring!
- Foolproof Vanilla Espresso Raincloud-Variant on a well-made porter we’ve always liked.
- Greater Good Pulp-Fresh batch! Excellent stuff for the hazy beer lovers.
- Mayflower Alden Double IPA-They might not be known for modern styles, but this stuff is delicious to our taste buds…give it a try!
- Backlash Death Imperial Stout-One of the fan favorites, brewed once a year. Excellent product.
- Stoneface Blip IPA. Sub 6% alcohol, nice tropical notes, easy to drink but not quite a session. Hits a nice sweet spot.
- Singlecut Worker’s are Going Home Double Dry-Hopped-This is an incredible IPA brewery. One can limit, don’t miss out!